Master's Program (M. A.)
- Infantile Education
- School Consulting & Management
- Lifelong Education & Career Counseling
- Christian School Education
- Coaching Psychology
- Arts Therapy Education
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
About Applied Behavioral AnalysisApplied Behavioral Analysis is applied science pursuing behavioral change of human, and it is qualified scientific educating methodology of its effectiveness to developmental disability children․youth including intellectual disability and autism, and normal children․youth who are showing various problematic behaviors. Applied Behavioral Analysis is applied to many fields broadly as well as education, and since the demand for Behavioral analysts increases rapidly, it is the study field that has big developmental possibility. Especially, BACB of US grants BCBA licenses to whom qualified certain aspects, and qualified Behavioral Analysts are actively performing in various field currently. Korean Association for Behavioral Analysis will be commissioned to carry out Korean BCBA licensing tests from BACB of US from 2016, so it is expected that it will be easier to get BCBA license. Also, graduated students who studied applied behavioral analysis can work at special educational facilities and rehabilitation service organizations by acquiring licenses of nation authorized behavioral rehabilitation service business, which are carried by Ministry of Health and Welfare.
The academic curriculum of Applied Behavioral Analysis is consisted of compulsory courses, which are core courses for being qualified as Behavioral analysis expert, basic courses of major, which are courses related with specialized education, and practicum.
- Required Courses
Applied Behavioral Analysis I, Applied Behavioral Analysis II, Single Subject Research, Behavior diagnosis and Arbitration, Ethics for Problematic behavioral analysts, Research methodology: Applied Behavioral analysis
- Basic Courses
Introduction to Special education, Positive Behavior support and Behavior correction, Functional communication and Language behavior analysis, Family participation and Family support, Problematic behavior and school counseling, Diagnosis for disabled children and evaluation, Autism spectrum and support for disabled behavior, Practicum Ⅰ, Practicum Ⅱ
Compulsory courses are the courses to acquire BCBA License of BACB.
- BCBA of BACB
- Nation qualification examined Behavioral Rehabilitation counsellor
- Behavioral analysis expert of Korean Association for Behavioral Analysis
- As students complete academic course and graduate, they acquire Master’s degree of Education field at the same time.
- Can work at special educational facility, Counselling organizations, and rehabilitation service organization or can operate private behavioral recovery facility.
- Acquire BCBA license of US, Can work as Behavioral Analysis expert of disabled children educational organizations of Korea and US.
- Required Courses